Single Family Home - LAKE WALES, FL
Rare and Unique Opportunity! This high quality all brick home was completed in 1942 for the W.C. Pederson family and is surrounded by the 39 acre Pederson Wildlife Preserve (http://greenhorizon.org/pedersen.php). Entering the beautifully landscaped and maintained 4 acre home site by way of 1267 foot driveway, you are greeted with a magnificent view of this lakefront gem. The grand foyer welcomes you into the spacious 3342sqft 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home. With hard wood floors throughout and attention to detail, the quality of construction is readily apparent. The wide staircase invites you to the second floor where you will find 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Enjoy the expansive view of Lake Annie from the inviting screened porch that stretched across the full back of the home or access the water from over 400 feet of frontage! There is also a fireplace area close to the shore for your added enjoyment. There is also a detached workshop/garage with an upstairs 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. Whether a weekend lake house or full time residence, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Steve Lockhart of Lockhart & Associates, Inc. REALTORS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Polk County,
Vol. 41, Issue 02, Page 17.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Water: Filter; Softener
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Brick
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: Open; 3 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; In-Law Suite
Type of View
- Attic,Barbecue Area,Mother-in-Law Suite
- Attic,Mother-in-Law Suite,Barbecue Area
- Barbecue Area,Attic,Mother-in-Law Suite
- Barbecue Area,Mother-in-Law Suite,Attic
- Mother-in-Law Suite,Barbecue Area,Attic